BuyersBuy a Home
Buying a home in today’s market can be complex. Put an experienced buyer’s agent to work for you. Renee Sales has over 13 years experience in real estate.
We have relationships with many mortgage lenders offering a variety of competitive financing programs. Some financing options available have been so attractive, those planning for a cash transaction decided to finance a portion of their purchase.
We have cultivated relationships with a wide variety of service providers (builders, contractors, etc…) that will be able to meet any and all of your needs and assist in smoothly facilitating your home buying process. Our localized expertise ensures that you find the right service provider for any scenario.
Our experienced team works on your behalf to ensure that you are paying competitive market rates maximizing the value of your purchase throughout each step of the buying process. If you are relocating to Rapid City, please contact us for a customized relocation package.
- Property Search – I will listen to your needs and address your criteria for a house and neighborhood, then search for properties that fit those specifications. We will set appointments for showings, preview properties, and monitor the market as new listings become available. I am relentless in searching for a home that may not even be on the market yet!
- Market Data – Market data is determined by many factors, including the availability of similar properties at competitive market prices, location, condition, and most of all the price that a knowledgeable buyer is willing to pay. You will be provided market data to help you establish an offering price.
- Purchase Offer – There may be additional considerations besides price that are equally important in structuring the purchase offer. The terms and conditions of the offer and possession date are likely to be factors when an offer is made. I will help you prepare a strong offer that will get accepted.
- Negotiating – When a purchase offer is made, the sellers may be concerned with certain aspects – including the ability of the purchaser’s to fulfill their agreement, the terms & conditions of the offer, and the breakdown of closing costs between buyer and seller. I will structure a negotiating strategy that will create the desired result – a new home!
- Handling Details – Many things occur between signing the purchase offer and moving into a new house. I will attend to every detail and keep you in touch with the transaction every step of the way. Sellers list their homes with real estate agents to ensure professional representation throughout the home selling process. As a buyer, you deserve the same kind of service and I am 100% committed to making it the most pleasant experience it can be.
“Renee does a great job of paying attention to the details and follow through. Renee quickly responded to details I was not even aware needed a response. Renee listened to my needs and concerns.” D. Jetson, Investment Buyer, 2014
A Team Of Professionals
Broker Associate/Team Lead
Experienced, licensed REALTOR® since 2002. Awarded top individual sales in the state of SD, March, 2013. Awarded Rookie of the Year in 2003. Earned 2006 Rising Star Award from Black Hills Board of REALTORS®. Served on local Board of REALTORS® as Local Director. Holds Responsible Brokers license. Working toward GRI accreditation. Active mother of 4. Received the RE/MAX franchise wide Platinum Club Award in 2013 & 2014.